COVID-19 Tech Safety Procedures
May 1, 2020
Below is a list of procedures we have put in place during this time to keep both our employees and customers safe and healthy:
- Keep disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer stocked on vans.
- Dispose of used wipes in plastic grocery bag/trash can on van.
- Clean out vehicle at the end of each day and dispose of all trash in dumpster.
- Wipe down the following items on a regular basis:
- Vehicle door handles and steering wheel
- Shared company keys
- Shared equipment/tools
- Cover mouth and hand when coughing and nose when sneezing. Wash hands immediately after.
- Use hand sanitizer before going into a client’s home and immediately after before going to next job.
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Wear gloves, shoe covers, face masks, and keep distance as much as possible from clients. Respirators to be kept on van to wear upon client request.