Indoor Air Quality Products
Do You Have Indoor Air Quality Products In Your Home?
As we stated on our indoor air quality informational page, people spend, on average, 90 percent of their time indoors but don’t know that indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outside air. The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) has indoor air quality ranked as one of the top five environmental dangers to public health. It is linked to severe asthma and allergy development in children and to heart problems and lung cancer in children and adults.
Our team knows how beneficial it is to have indoor air quality products in the home. View a few of our favorite options that can be installed in your home below:
HAVEN Central Air Monitor & Controller
The HAVEN Central Air Monitor works in tandem with your HAVEN Central Air Controller, providing you with active air management that responds to your daily routine, automatically
In short, HAVEN ties together your various pieces of forced air equipment into one neatly controlled smart air cleaning package.
The result? You get to breathe better and enjoy peace of mind, letting HAVEN take care of your air for you.
REME HALO-LED™ Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
Take control of your indoor air quality by reducing pollutants that can contribute to foul odors, headache, lung irritation, and fatigue as well as more long-term conditions such as asthma, allergies, and infectious diseases.
HALO-LED™ Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The HALO-LED™ is the industry’s first LED in-duct, whole home and building air purification system that is both mercury free and zero ozone compliant. The HALO-LED™ proactively treats every cubic inch of air conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent pending, REME-LED™ technology.
- New REME-LED™ technology utilizing RGF’s patented PHI and REME® technologies providing superior indoor air purification.
- New hybrid hydrophilic catalyst incorporating the industry’s first washable ceramic catalyst
- Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates (Patent Pending)
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system
- 24 VAC/DC input (24 VAC transformer included)
Features & Benefits
- Long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life than current mercury vapor UV lamp technologies
- Industry’s first washable catalyst for high load environments (ie. cigar bars, smoking rooms)
- Reduces airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
- Mercury and ozone free
- Seven-year limited warranty